How does your business drive sales growth in such a fast-changing world?
In the modern digital environment, it is proving increasingly difficult to reach buyers early enough in their decision-making processes. Buyers and decision makers are more informed, have more market choices and simply getting noticed in such a noisy world, is harder than ever.
So how do you ensure that you stay front of mind, pull in and then nurture relationships with prospective buyers? Social Selling is the answer.
If you own a business, run a sales team or work in sales, then this workshop is perfect for you!
Social Selling is a simple process with many moving parts that will allow you to develop relationships with decision makers and buyers through social networks.
In this FREE workshop we will provide you with a step-by-step blueprint for social selling success including:
- Selling in a fast-changing digital world
- What is Social Selling?
- Which social media platforms do you need to focus on?
- The power of BRAND in developing real influence and authority in your industry
- What is your 'Social Selling Index'
- How to use the FEED approach to fill your sales pipeline with the right prospects
- Developing a daily social selling routine
- Measuring your social selling approach - The business context and ROI from social activity
- Optimising your social selling activity
- Using SCALE to drive growth
- Aligning and integrating sales and marketing activity to ensure success
- Your blueprint for social selling success
This 2 hour workshop has been designed to share best practice and what is working in social selling (not theory), so you can start to drive sales growth.
Please click HERE to visit the event page and book your place today!
Enterprise Building, Rope Walk, Lincoln
28/03/2019 14:00 - 17:00
Digital Media Edge