Let DME share best practice for developing, nurturing and leveraging relationships through social media and sharing relevant digital content directly with potential buyers and customers.
The content of this training course is all based on what DME have been testing and using personally and for our clients, to connect and engage with potential customers, share relevant digital insights, convert into leads and nurture into customers and revenue.
Over 5 hours we will teach you how to:
- Personal Brand Creation - Create a personal brand that will resonate with buyers and allow you to become a thought-leader in your industry/sector
- F.E.E.D Social Selling Routine - The exact 4 step F.E.E.D process we use daily to connect, engage and build a network of potential buyers. We will share our 1 hour routine and how this is used to Find, Educate, Engage and Develop relationships on social media
- CRM Alignment - How to link your social selling activity to your CRM to track every engagement and build intelligence on each buyer and at what stage they are in their buying journey
- LinkedIn SSI Boost - Out step by step method to building your LinkedIn SSI Score, increasing your authority
- Social Selling Automation Tools - Software and tools to leverage and automate your social selling effectiveness
- Your Personal 60 Minute Routine - Set up your own personal 60 minute social selling routine
You will leave this training with the knowledge and blueprint of how to sell in the modern connected world, for maximum impact, no matter what industry or sector you work in.
Remember that social selling is additive, it fits into you current sales process to align your process with how the modern buyer researches and makes buying decisions.
Please click HERE to visit the event page and book your place today!
Enterprise Building, Rope Walk, Lincoln
06/03/2019 13:00 - 18:00
Digital Media Edge