This whistle stop tour will cover everything from:
• Creating your brand, USP and how to map your ideal customer
• The importance of creating content
• Getting started with an email marketing strategy
• Telling your story and engaging customers
• Effective use of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Advertising on social media
• How to monitor your efforts and the best tools to use
The workshop will be delivered by Debbie Clarke, the founder of debbiedoodah, the Blue Stockings Society, and Indie Freedom Seekers, co-host of the Women Who Create weekly podcast and a business coach for female entrepreneurs.
Lunch will be provided at this workshop which will take place at Mansions of the Future, St Mary's Street, Lincoln from 9:30am and aims to finish at 3:30pm.
Priority will be given to creative businesses in Lincoln, North Kesteven or West Lindsey, but businesses operating in other sectors are welcome to apply should there be spaces.
Please click HERE for more information and to book your place today!
15-16 St Mary's Street, Lincoln
19/06/2019 09:30 - 15:30