A FREE 2 day workshop funded by ERDF Collaboration 4 Growth (C4G project) in collaboration with Lincoln BIG, presented by DBS Internet Marketing
Day 1 – Wednesday 11th September
Day 2 – Wednesday 18th September
Do you have a great business and a great website, but feel that it isn’t getting seen by enough people? Do you want your business to be seen, not just by more people, but by more people in the right geographical area who are likely to be interested in your products or services? Social media is a fantastic tool not only for communicating with people who already know about you, such as your customers, but also for getting your business in front of people who have never heard of you but really should have!
Did you know that in 2018 83% of the UK adult population was using some type of social media? This course looks at how to take advantage of that massive opportunity by giving your business the best possible presence in the online places that your ideal customers are spending their time in.
- Why should businesses use social media?
- What steps do businesses need to take to develop a strong social media strategy?
- Which social media platforms are best for your business needs?
- What tools you can use to make managing your social media easier?
- How can your business measure the success of your social media campaigns?
We will look at the four key platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram – and for each one we will consider:
- What is it?
- Who uses it and how can it help promote your business?
- Best practices for setting your business up on that platform and for getting the best from it.
- What should you be posting, when and how often?
- Understanding the advertising options, who you can target and how to get the best for your business
Attendees will have the opportunity to gain practical knowledge by setting up their own social media profiles and accounts if they don’t already have them, as well as to create their own social media posts and advertising campaigns on the different social media platforms. We will also consider other social media platforms including YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and WhatsApp
8.45am – Arrival and refreshments
10am – Morning Break
12pm – Lunch provided
2pm – Afternoon Break
4.30pm – Workshop Concludes
This is a FREE workshop for all businesses, however priority will be given to those businesses in the eligible Collaboration 4 Growth areas of West Lindsey, City of Lincoln and North Kesteven.
Please click HERE for more information and to book your place today!
Car Parking Information
Free parking on site.
New Life Church, Mareham Lane, Sleaford
11/09/2019 - 18/09/2019 08:45 - 16:30
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce
Laura Gomez Pedrosa