The training will help companies and organisations taking part in international business meetings to communicate effectively.
The Intercultural Communications Skills Training for Exporters will help you develop a truly engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive results for you and your organization
How You Will Benefit:
Intercultural training will help you understand how and when culture may impact communication with your clients.
Cultural awareness will help you to challenge any pre-conceptions
Communicate efficiently and tactfully with clients, partners and colleagues.
Strengthen your communication effectiveness with active listening.
Employees that are flexible in manner and open in mind can approach the challenges of working in foreign environments much more easily.
Improve your image through the increased self-awareness you’ll gain in this communication skills seminar.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who want to enhance communication and build thriving relations with people from different countries and cultures.
What we will cover:
- Understand your own culture first.
- Listen, observe, and learn.
- Communication Style Differences and Similarities
- Acceptable and non- acceptable behaviour
- The barriers, obstacles and stereotypes
- Business cultures: religion, language, values, beliefs and customs
- Different business and economic environments
- Challenges and solutions for doing business
- Understanding and overcoming common pitfalls
Please click HERE for more information and to book your place today!
Commerce House, Carlton Boulevard, Lincoln
19/11/2019 08:00 - 11:30
PAB Languages Centre Ltd
01205 310 004