Want to help in the fight against COVID-19? The government is asking for businesses to assist in a range of areas including:
- The production of medical testing equipment
- Medical equipment design
- The manufacturing of personal protective equipment (PPE) for healthcare workers, such as masks, gowns and sanitiser
- The provision of hotel rooms
- Assistance with transport and logistics for moving goods or people
- The manufacturing of equipment
- Providing warehouse or office space for medical use or storage
- Construction or engineering services
- IT services
- Project management and procurement services
- Support with social care or childcare
- Staff such as cleaners, developers and translators
If you’d like to lend a hand or offer your services please do so via the gov.uk website.
For the latest job opportunities in Lincolnshire or The Humber check out the two twitter accounts below. JCP Lincs and JCP in Humber are providing a running commentary on job opportunities during COVID-19 contingencies.
Click here for JCP Lincolnshire and Rutland.
Click here for JCP in Humber.
Businesses wanted to help manufacture PPE
Would you like to help ensure frontline workers get the PPE they need to protect themselves? Manufacturers wishing to offer their production facilities are highly sought after by the government. If you’d like to get involved, take a look at the specifications required by the NHS and the care sector for PPE.
If you’d like to offer your support, click here.