What is the Business Support?
A Growth Hub Adviser will work with you to undertake a business diagnostic which will evaluate your finances, processes, people and customers, competitive positioning and overall business strategy. The support provided by the Growth Hub Adviser is fully funded and impartial.
Your review will conclude with an action plan which will define a tailored package of support that will help your business to take the next step on your growth journey.
Where appropriate, the action plan will define a package of support drawn from the following:
• Advice from a team of Associate Advisers who can help with topics such as Finance Readiness, Supply Chain, Resource Efficiency, Digital, etc.
• Support from the Lincolnshire Technology Hubs
• Support from a Trading Standards Legislation Specialist
• Specialist Scale Up Business Support for high growth businesses
• Grant Funding
Growth Lincolnshire Grant Funding includes Capital and Revenue Grants between £1,000 and £5,000 that can be used to support projects that will deliver job growth. Grant funding of 40 to 50% of the total project costs can be provided, with the balance to be provided by the business. More detail about the grants available can be found here.
Growth Lincolnshire can support indigenous businesses located within the Greater Lincolnshire area, which includes the traditional county of Lincolnshire and North and North East Lincolnshire.
The Growth Lincolnshire programme part funded by the European Regional Fund 2014-20 programme aims to help and support Greater Lincolnshire-based businesses to start and grow their businesses in the county.
All businesses that access any of the Growth Lincolnshire programmes have to be based within Greater Lincolnshire.
Who runs it?
The Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub which is the business support arm of the Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership, is part funded by Lincolnshire County Council, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and the European Regional Fund 2014-20 programme.
How to find out more?
To book an appointment with a Growth Hub advisor please click here:
Any eligibility criteria
To qualify for each of these grants your business must meet the following criteria:
1. An SME as defined by the EU definition. This means your company or group of companies must have:
- Fewer than 250 employees
- A turnover less than or equal to €50 million OR
- A balance sheet total less than or equal to €43 million
2. Able to demonstrate the intention to grow/improve – (through creation of increased turnover, increased jobs and/or introduction of new products/services/processes)
3. Businesses operating mainly in the following sectors are unfortunately not eligible:
- Fishery and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
- Coal, steel and shipbuilding
- Synthetic fibres