What is the grant available for?
We are looking for our next cohort of promising leaders of growth-potential engineering and technology companies.
This six-month programme is designed to support you to develop the leadership skills needed to scale your business.
What we offer
• Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
• One-to-one personal leadership coaching
• Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
• Provision of an experienced business mentor
• Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and meeting space
• Travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities.
Any eligibility criteria
What we're looking for:
• Decision-makers (both engineers and non-engineers) in engineering and technology SMEs with an ambitious vision to grow
• Your company must have raised at least £500,000 equity investment and/or have a turnover of at least £200,000 in the previous 12 months
• Your company must be based in the UK to be eligible for this award - applicants from any nationality are eligible as long as you have the right to work in the UK
• We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion in engineering, and we especially welcome applications from those currently underrepresented within the sector.
What grant amounts are available?
Grants up to £10,000 are available.
How to apply for the grant?
Please click HERE for more information and to apply today!
Royal Academy of Engineering Prince Philip House 3 Carlton House Terrace London SW1Y 5DG
Closing Date: 18/11/2019