What is the Business Support?
From Cornwall to Inverness, we’re looking for the UK’s most ambitious tech startups to join Tech Nation’s first ever Rising Stars cohort.
The competition’s winners will have the opportunity to connect their business with mentors, investors and influencers, and significantly raise the profile of your business.
From Cornwall to Inverness, we're looking for the UK's most ambitious tech startups which meet the following criteria:
- Your business has been going for 1-3 years
- Its HQ is in the UK
- A digital tech business with a product or service to sell
- You're at seed to pre-Series A funding stage. Bootstrapped? We/re looking for businesses with annual revenues up to £1.5m
- You have at least one active client or pilot
- You can commit to Rising Stars dates outlines in the timeline
- Last but not least, you've got the ambition to grow and scale
What could it do for your company?
The winners will receive:
- 1-2-1 mentoring with a high profile mentor
- Facilitated introductions to investors and corporates
- Bespoke PR campaign
- One-to-one BDODrive Accelerate session focused on unlocking your growth potential and identifying the tangible steps you need to take
- Financial contribution towards a conference of your choice
- Pitch training and coaching
- Networking opportunities with investors, heads of accelerators, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders
Please note, Rising Stars is not open to consultancies or agencies.
Who runs it?
Rising Stars is run by Tech Nation
How to find out more?
Please click HERE to find out more and to Submit your application for Rising Stars today!