The Greater Lincolnshire LEP Manufacturing Board supports the growth, productivity and competitiveness of Greater Lincolnshire's manufacturing sector. The board is made up of industry experts and manufacturing business owners, bringing together private and public sector partners from our county’s manufacturing community.
The primary role of the board is to:
- Spearhead the manufacturing agenda across Greater Lincolnshire
- Develop and implement a vision and action plan for dynamic, competitive and sustainable manufacturing in the county
- Ensure the sector can aid and contribute to the competitiveness of the UK
- Co-ordinate, facilitate and manage the delivery of action and investment plans to support the manufacturing agenda, as well as report on progress and key issues to LEP
- Work alongside the Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub to co-ordinate manufacturing support and provide businesses with a clear route to the expertise that will help them fulfil their growth potential
- Form strong connections and significant relationships at the national level, particularly with the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Innovate UK
- Co-ordinate and broker collaborative relationships around key opportunities for manufacturing within, and in conjunction with, the LEP
- Enable networking and interaction between specialist sectors and other manufacturing groups, agencies and programmes. For further information on The Greater Lincolnshire Manufacturing Network click here.
- Ensure that the LEP is kept up to date on progress and any changes
To learn more about members of the board or to find meetings and agendas, visit the Greater Lincolnshire LEP website.