Businesses benefit from effective leadership – your management style impacts on every facet of your organisation, from how your staff interact with your clients through to setting out your aspirations for diversification and growth.
Business Lincolnshire’s Next Level Scale Up Programme provides the opportunity for like-minded corporate leaders to come together, taking their businesses to new heights with tailored support with leadership and management specialists.
Through collaborative workshops and one-to-one coaching, businesses will have the opportunity to re-evaluate their strategies, creating new, innovative structures to better their levels of productivity and performance.
Businesses on the programme will:
- Discover how to better their environmental impact and take the first steps to reaching net-zero with help from sustainability specialists, Zellar.
- Gain access to an ongoing alumni support scheme, allowing access to exclusive content.
- Be provided with DiSC Personality Profiles – used by over one million people each year to improve productivity in the workplace - for up to five members of their business’ leadership team.
- Attend in-person workshops focusing on both Personal Leadership and Communication Excellence, as well as Management Mastery and Leading a High-Performance Team.
- Take part in a Growth Sprint Event - led by an expert facilitator - to develop a tailored growth strategy for their company that supports their goals and moves their business forward.
Business leaders will:
- Benefit from three hours of in-person, one-to-one coaching, helping to create a roadmap for personal growth as a leader.
- Take part in a thirty-minute follow-up phone call after the second day’s workshops, enabling leaders to further leverage high-quality expert advice.
Fully funded by Business Lincolnshire, this fantastic opportunity is limited to sixty places - for more information on how to apply for the Next Level Scale Up Programme and for eligibility criteria, click here.