The NBV Starting in Business programme is designed to support Greater Lincolnshire businesses in turning their visions into a reality.
Led by expert facilitators, this programme will equip you with all the tools and skills you’ll will need to develop your ideas, offering practical advice to help you navigate the start-up process.
In addition to support and advice, NBV can also provide eligible businesses with funding packages to help them bring their ideas to fruition.
Whether you have an amazing idea, have spotted a gap in the market or have taken a break from your business and are now ready to re-start trading with some fresh ideas, NBV can help you get things off the ground.
What the workshops cover:
- Skills needed to run a business
- Importance of business planning
- How to market your business
- How to price your product or service
- How to manage money
- What to include in your business plan
The key benefits to attending:
- You will be better equipped to turn your idea from dream to reality
- Your confidence will grow to enable you to move your idea forward
- You will be able to price your product or service competitively within the marketplace
- You will learn the fundamentals of how to market your business
- You will be able to produce a viable business plan
This programme will be running throughout July and August 2022, with seven cohorts available flexibly to suit businesses.
July 2022 programme dates:
- Group 517 –Monday 4th, Tuesday 5th & Monday 11th
- Group 518 – Monday 18th, Tuesday 19th & Monday 25th
- Group 519 – Saturday 23rd & Saturday 30th
August 2022 programme dates:
- Group 520 – Monday 1st, Tuesday 2nd & Tuesday 9th [evening]
- Group 521 – Tuesday 2nd August, Wednesday 3rd & Wednesday 10th
- Group 522 – Monday 15th, Tuesday 16th & Monday 22nd
- Group 525 – Thursday 18th, Friday 29th & Thursday 25th
For more information, click here.