What is the Business Support?
- AIM provides companies from a wide range of countries and sectors with access to a diverse set of investors and a supportive advisory community, who understand the needs of entrepreneurial businesses.
- AIM has developed into the world’s most successful and established market for dynamic high-growth companies supported by a remarkable community of companies, advisors and investors.
- AIM helps founders and entrepreneurs fulfil their growth ambitions and potential.
Why Join AIM?
- A diverse and highly knowledgeable investor base keen to provide capital to support growing companies. AIM companies have access to a range of institutional investors, a vibrant cohort of retail investors and, thanks to London’s unique status, an unparalleled pool of international capital.
- Promotion of the company's image and brand on an international scale.
- A network of advisors and liquidity providers who understand the needs of growing companies and are able to support them throughout their journey as a public company.
- A regulatory approach that is specifically tailored to the needs of growing companies.
- A market where companies can use shares as currency, to make acquisitions and grow the business.
- The opportunity for companies to improve employee commitment by using shares as an incentive to encourage their long-term motivation.
- A market where founders and management can run their business with the support of a wide range of investors.
How to find out more?
To find out more please click here.
London Stock Exchange