What is the Business Support?
Many entrepreneurs are confused by the fundraising landscape and to help them navigate the funding landscape better, we’ve designed this programme to help to demystify the funding options available to founders and entrepreneurs and to provide the skills and knowledge needed to fund business growth.
The next Funding Readiness programme will run in October and November 2021 with a Demo Day for selected businesses being held in January 2022 with tailored demo day support held in December 2021.
The programme is designed to demystify the funding options available to you and to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to fund business growth. Sessions will cover grant funding, crowdfunding equity investment, as well as other funding options.
The programme will be delivered online and by joining you will:
- Improve your knowledge of innovation grant funding, crowd funding and equity investment, the three main components of the programme, and we will touch on other funding options available
- Learn about the available grant funds, funding requirements and what makes a compelling grant application
- Understand how to plan a crowdfunding campaign, how to pitch your project and how to successfully market your campaign
- Opportunity to connect, network and learn from a cohort of other ambitious businesses
- Attend virtual workshops
- Have access to online educational content
- Receive additional support from the Eagle Labs team after the programme ends; including mentoring
- Receive 1:1 mentoring support from a grant and/or crowdfunding expert*
- Tailored and 1:1 investor readiness support: to shape and deliver a compelling pitch to investors as well as deck and pitch feedback*
- January 2022 Demo day*
* selected businesses only.
The Programme is for entrepreneurs ranging from early-stage businesses to established scale-ups who are looking for investment, or funding to develop and grow their business.
The business must be based in the UK.
What could it do for your company?
We know entrepreneurs often get lost in a maze of funding options. The Programme is designed to help businesses better understand the options available, as well as sharing best practices to secure the right type of funding for their business.
Who runs it?
Barclays Eagle Labs
How to find out more?
To find out more please click here or email email@example.com