What is the Business Support?
The Peer Networks are delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator.
The programme includes:
- 6 sessions of 2-3 hours for cohorts up to 10 delegates
- Active learning sessions
- Trained facilitators
- Purposeful sessions and networking with trusted peer support
- Dedicated 1-2-1 support from experts in international trade
- Mentoring from major exporters
- Professional services advice and support
- Continued support and networking throughout the programme and participation through Alumni Group
Peer Networks enables you to make connections that goes far beyond just networking.
By completing an Export Peer Network you will:
- Overcome any international trade challenges and explore new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance
This is a fully funded programme, your commitment is your time, active involvement and participants are expected to attend all six sessions
Businesses must meet the following criteria:
- An SME (fewer than 250 employees)
- Operating for at least 1 year,
All business sectors are eligible,
- An aspiration to export or to improve/expand activities
- A business address in Greater Lincolnshire, including North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire and Rutland
Who runs it?
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce on behalf of Business Lincolnshire, forming part of the Greater Lincolnshire Internationalisation Strategy.
How to find out more?
To find out more information or to register and interest in the programme please click here.
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce Commerce House Carlton Boulevard Lincoln LN2 4WJ