What is the Business Support?
Our mission is to assist in the economic growth of Lincoln and development of our business community through the services and facilities that we offer. We do this by
- Working with partner organisations to understanding the priorities for and enabling maximum business and investment support.
- Working with other City based Workspace public sector managers to understanding the wider Businesses support offer
- Liaise with local commercial agents and developers, to understand the private sector supply and offer
- Working with key contacts acting as a intermediary with sector sepcific advisors and specialist
Dealing with Business enquiries on a bespoke account basis; Providing the following specific advice;
• Business Rates advice
• Guidance on planning
• Business start up
• Operating a food business
• Property and land searches
• Meeting and conference room hire
What could it do for your company?
- Foster positive working relationships with other businesses, clients, sector specific advisors, network
- Support an evidenced based understanding of Business and investors needs and the development of a strategic approach to meeting those needs
- Manage or Support the provision of any Business Support opportunities
- Provide property details of commercial premises and land available in the Lincoln area recommending suitable properties for new, expanding or relocating companies
- http://www.lincoln.gov.uk/business/business-support-and-advice/Signpost to other help and advice as required
Who runs it?
City of Lincoln Council - Business & Investment Team within the Major Developments Directorate based at City Hall as well as our managed workspaces; The Terrace and Greetwell Place.
How to find out more?
City of Lincoln Council
Business & Investment Team - Major Development Directorate
City of Lincoln Council Business & Investment Team Major Developments Directorate City Hall Beaumont Fee Lincoln LN1 1DF