What is the Business Support?
This online programme provides business leaders with the leadership capabilities required to explore the potential that new technologies may bring to their business, to remain competitive and meet the needs of the next generation.
The programme will be delivered online (approx 10-12 hours per month for 3 months) and will provide you with the tools to:
- Create a strategy to future proof your business
- Prioritise areas where digital technology can transform your business
- Undertake a project in your own business, to test out new digital ideas and accelerate digital adoption
- Gain leadership skills and confidence to drive change and create competitive advantage
This programme forms part of a national research study which will inform evolving UK government policy on the needs of small family businesses. Designed by Lancaster University Management School, delivered locally by NBV Enterprise Solutions and fully-funded by Innovate UK and Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
Successful applicants will be randomly allocated to one of two offerings. Business leaders will either take part in an online interactive cohort, where they will benefit from being part of a peer learning group with sessions led by business experts or they will have access to an online platform which hosts a series of practical materials, including toolkits, relevant articles and other information, which take them through a self-directed learning journey to evolve their business.
This programme is fully-funded by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and available to eligible businesses;
- Small family business based in East Midlands
- From any business sector, employing between 2 and 50 people
- Business has been operational for at least one year
- Participant must be family member/owner of business
To discover more about the programme, please get in touch with us.
What could it do for your company?
- Practical content delivered online (approx 10-12 hours per month for 3 months), designed by leading academics and business experts
- Develop your leadership capability to ensure your family business evolves and is future proofed for the next generation
- Identify where digital technology will evolve your business to be more productive
- Increase your confidence to make better business decisions and improve your competitiveness
- Help inform evolving government policy on the needs of small family businesses
Who runs it?
NBV Enterprise Solutions Ltd
How to find out more?
To discover more about the programme, please click here.
Capital or Revenue or Both?
Both capital and revenue grants are available.
NBV Enterprise Solutions
Closing Date: 12/04/2022