What is the Business Support?
Find a Grant is a single place for individuals and organisations to find and apply to general government grants. It has been delivered by the Government Grants Management Function (GGMF), Cabinet Office, in partnership with DCMS, Defra, DIT and MoJ.
In April 2021, the GGMF secured funding from HMT’s Shared Outcomes Fund to test a new online grants service for making it simpler, faster and fairer for any organisation or member of the public across the UK to find and apply for funding.
This service has been designed to:
- publicise grants in one place with equal and fair access for all;
- enable the finding of government grants by browsing, searching and filtering;
- offer applicants opt-in notifications for individual grants, customised saved searches
or general service updates when new grants are added every week.
You can use this service to:
- access government grant funding
- search and filter to find a grant that matches your needs
- find out if you are eligible to apply for a grant
- find out how to apply for a grant
How to find out more?
The digital service is free of charge for at least the next 18 months. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Grants Management Function & The Cabinet Office