What is the grant available for?
Types of activities eligible for support include:
- Architectural fees to support master planning and building development
- Survey work undertaken by professionals in support of sites/premises development and planning
- Professional fees for feasibility work in connection with capital equipment and product development
- Other potential feasibility costs to be considered on a project by project basis
- Salaries and fees associated with statutory consents (e.g. planning) cannot be funded
- Aid offer under this Scheme is delivered through the De Minimis Regulations, which are regulations enforced by the European Union. The maximum De Minimis funding any recipient can receive is €200,000 over a 3-year period
Percentage of project cost
The Feasibility Fund will pay up to 50% of the overall eligible cost (to a maximum of £5k) and applications will be expected to have private match funding in place in order to apply for the grant.
Any eligibility criteria
Please click HERE to visit the website and fill in an Enquiry and Eligibility Form.
What grant amounts are available?
Grants of up to £5k available (50% match funded) to assist with professional fees and technical survey work associated with the development of sites and premises or new technology and equipment which would support business growth and investment opportunities across the district.
Who provides the grant?
The grant is provided by the West Lindsey District Council.
How to apply for the grant?
Please click HERE for more information and to apply today!
West Lindsey District Council
West Lindsey District Council Guildhall Marshall's Yard Gainsborough Lincolnshire DN21 2NA