We’re here to guide businesses on a wide range of issues regarding the transition period and beyond.
- Up-to-date information on the changes that matter to your business
- Tailored advice for businesses via our helpline (below)
- One-to-one adviser support (get in touch)
- Handy guides and resources
- A bespoke action plan to help your business prepare
- Informative events and webinars
All of our support is fully-funded, meaning no cost to your business!
EU Transition helpline
For instant advice and support, call our regional helpline on 01522 846946.
There is also an official government helpline, suitable for national guidance.
This helpline provides free advice on where businesses can find information and guidance to prepare for the 31st of December.
Telephone: 0300 2000 900 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
For information about importing and exporting goods once the transition period ends, contact the government's Imports and Exports Helpline. The EU Settlement Resolution Centre Helpline is also available for individuals and businesses who need further information about the EU Settlement Scheme.
Extensive guidance on how your business can prepare for the end of the transition period is also available on the gov.uk website.