Barclays are pleased to invite you to the first in their series of webcasts which will provide an insight into themes, observations and behaviours.
For this first call we will be looking at the current status and solutions for three key areas: labour, food efficiency and food security.
They will be joined by a panel of speakers where we will discuss the benefit of technology in all areas of the food sector:
- Lee Collinson, Head of Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Barclays
- James Hague, Sub Sector Director, Food and Drink Manufacturing, Barclays
- James Watson, CEO, William Jackson Food Group
- Professor Steve Evans, Director of Research, Centre for Industrial Sustainability, Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge
- Martin Collison, Director, Rural and Agri-food Consultant, Collison & Associates Limited
02/07/2020 14:00 - 15:00