BT Skills for Tomorrow will be hosting a fantastic online event to help you unlock the potential of your business by getting online. The event will feature a workshop by BT Skills for Tomorrow.
11:00 - 12:00 Build your Personal Brand
More Details About the Session
During this session, we will give you an introduction to personal brand. Including, how to go about forming or re-forming your personal brand and working with the factors that can either help or hinder you with your personal brand.
About the speaker
I am the Director of Business Customer Service for Openreach having had 25 years’ experience working with customers and internal stakeholders. I am the BT Group subject matter expert across personal brand and have been working across brand for around 15 years.
We are following government guidelines; this event will be held as a virtual event rather than face to face. Your health and wellbeing are our priority. Please follow the instructions below to join:
1. Join the event HERE
2. You can join on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
3. At any point, if you have a question, you can ask it in the Q&A area.
4. We'll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of each session.
BT Skills For Tomorrow
Having the right digital skills to do business online is more important than ever. Through Skills for Tomorrow from BT, small business owners and their employees can take advantage of expert-led webinars and online courses from us and our partners, including Small Business Britain, Great British Entrepreneurs, and Google Digital Garage.?
Whether you are just starting out or ready to scale up, our support covers a wide range of topics including digital marketing, online tools, social media, managing a team remotely, and data protection. ?
Our Skills for Tomorrow website also brings together a series of free business-focused courses.
Terms and conditions
1. Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT or Adobe. If you use this application, you must sign up for Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
2. By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
4. There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on a first-served registration basis.
5. If BT is unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.
27/10/2020 11:00 - 12:00
BT Skills for Tomorrow