ChamberConnect is a series of interactive virtual events by Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce which have been designed to support businesses and their staff through the current Coronavirus crisis.
These events will allow you to learn, ask questions and stay up-to-date on a variety of topics which will be affecting your business at such an uncertain time.
Tune in via video conference app Zoom to hear from Michelle Johnson of PCW Consulting Group who will discuss a range of topics around post-pandemic business reinvention and rejuvenation.
“From Surviving to Thriving – a once in a generation opportunity”
– Who we are?
– COVID Backdrop and impact of businesses
– Toughest leadership test looming
– Now is the opportunity to be proactive as opposed to reactive
How will you bring your business back post COVID?:
3 Simple Steps:
1. Recover Revenue:
– Identify and priorities opportunities
– Upskill Sale Leads
– Review payment terms
2. Rebuild your operations
– Stop – what have we realised we should stop
– Start – what have we done that we should continue
– Redoing – what should we return to doing
3. Rethink your organisation
– Future changes ahead – Brexit and IR35
– Others unknown such as climate, technology or further pandemics
– Bringing business continuity planning to the forefront
26/11/2020 14:30 - 15:30
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce