A FREE webinar to help your business start its export journey to success, with a focus on the opportunities in United Arab Emirates.
We will hear from Amanda Stansfield, Managing Director of multi award-winning Granny Gothards Ice Cream and PROice Products who will share her fascinating journey from when she bought the business in 2012 to today, where their international sales now account for more than 60% of the business.
This growth and approach to artisanal food production has led to numerous awards, including Best Ice Cream Product of the Year (Taste of the West Awards) Manufacture of the Year (Somerset Business Awards), Best Food Product (Somerset Life Food and Drink Awards) and a Board of Trade Award in 2018.
We will also be joined by Adil Khan, Trade Advisor and part of the Department for International Trade in the UAE based at the British Embassy in Dubai and Julia Seary, Partner from Roythornes Solicitors.
By attending you will:
– Understand the route to export retold through the eyes of a producer
– Gain an overview of the UAE food and beverage sector, market opportunities and trends
– Understand the business culture in the region and how to build relationships
– Learn key matters to consider before starting your exporting journey, and main challenges to be aware of when doing business in the UAE
– Understand the legal aspects of overseas trading agreements
– Learn next steps and opportunities for engagement
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE click on the link below
13/04/2021 10:00 - 11:00