ChamberConnect is a series of interactive virtual events by Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce which have been designed to support businesses and their staff through the current crisis and beyond.
A FREE webinar presented by Glenn Hoy of Time Associates on how building relationships is the best way to drive sales!
STOP thinking about making sales
START thinking about building relationships
This webinar will allow attendees to earn and then be able to quickly and effectively practice the 5 key stages of P.A.N.D.A.
- How to be personally and professionally prepared before every customer interaction
- Why communications have to have 2-way engagement
- What to do to find out the things that people want from you
- When to present your products and services
- The vital importance of under promise and over deliver
A FREE workshop funded by ERDF Collaboration 4 Growth (C4G project) in collaboration with Lincoln BIG.
This is a FREE workshop for all businesses, however priority will be given to those businesses in the eligible Collaboration 4 Growth areas of West Lindsey, City of Lincoln and North Kesteven.
Only businesses who are both operating and registered within Lincoln, North Kesteven and West Lindsey are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of business support at no cost thanks to the project funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
21/10/2021 14:00 - 16:00
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce