Are you an SME?
Do you have fewer than 250 employees?
Do you have a turnover of below €50m or a balance sheet below €43m?
If so, you qualify for attendance at this special event in partnership with Department for International Trade, where we will bring together expert speakers from across the exporting and overseas trading arena to discuss the Internationalisation Fund and hear from business case studies who have been successful in securing funding to share their story and experience.
– How to successfully apply for a grant of up to £9,000 to help with international business development plans and costs**
– In-depth assistance and 1-2-1 support on applying for the funding
– Direct access to Lincolnshire Chamber, International Trade Coach and DIT, International Trade Advisor
– How the Chamber can support you on your export journey, through our advisory and consultancy service, accredited training and documentation services etc.
Who should attend?
– SME’s seeking to internationalise
– Existing exporters who want help to access new markets where there is a genuine need for support and a barrier to overcome
Member Price = £15.00 + VAT
Non-Member Price = £25.00 + VAT
We will be pre-qualifying attendees to ensure you would qualify for this funding, before accepting your booking. Please fill out the form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=_SnmCf97HkOZ56c_bbcEkqx4PS6B55VJoIYsjsdv60RUNlFUUFdHQUlDMjFWMFlVMzVDOE9MTVA3Ry4u&fsw=0
** it’s match funding 60/40.
How do our Chamber events work with Covid-19 measures?
We encourage all attendees to wear face masks, and to take a lateral flow test before attending.
We want to make you, our members, and wider business community feel as comfortable as possible when attending our face-to-face events.
We would encourage you to remain cautious when attending our events and keep in mind your fellow attendees, not everyone may want to shake hands just yet!
Commerce House, Lincoln
26/01/2022 11:30 - 14:00
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce