Digital Trade presents a huge opportunity to businesses in an everchanging economic landscape. According to a recent board of Trade report, the digital sector contributed approximately £151 billion to the British economy with technology presenting a real opportunity to supercharge UK exports, an area worth £636 billion to the UK economy in 2021, £45.6 billion of that coming from the Midlands.
As technology adapts, so must UK businesses and trade processes as things become even more digitalised and efficient. Digital Trade is key factor to many Free Trade Agreement's that are currently being negotiated.
This conference is designed to support you with your international trade goals providing you with valuable updates and knowledge in all things digital.
What to expect...
1. Be inspired by our range of experienced exporters in Digital Trade and hear how their business has benefited from International Trade.
2. Seek advice from a wide range of exhibitors covering topics such a digital marketing, logistics, compliance & payments to help digitalise your business and supercharge your export journey
3. Connect with our range of DIT experts, International Trade Advisers & Digital Experts to support you with your specific business queries
4. Keep ahead of the curve with some of the biggest technological updates including current international e-commerce trends and sessions on the importance of data, social media & cybersecurity
5. Learn about some of the developments in International Trade & the opportunities for digital trade across a range of markets
We will be announcing further speakers and details of the event over the coming weeks so please keep an eye on this page for future updates
Register for your free ticket using the link below.
Car Parking Information
The nearest parking is Paradise Circus Car Park on Brindley Drive, B1?2NB. Very competitively priced pay on the day car park, located at the back of the Library of Birmingham and The REP.
The following car parks are also close by: NIA, Town Hall Multi-Storey, Tennant Street and Holliday Street.
Austing Court | Birmingham
07/02/2023 09:30 - 14:30
Department for International Trade