Who is this event for?
If you have a new farming product or service that could improve farming methods and help the environment and you want to find out about funding to explore its potential, this is for you.
Join UKRI to find out more about the Feasibility Study funding competition, part of the Farming Innovation Programme.
What is the funding for?
The funding is for collaborative feasibility studies investigating new farming solutions.
Your total project costs should be between £200k-£500k
To find out more about the funding, click here.
Where does the funding come from?
This funding is from Defra’s Farming Innovation Programme and is being delivered in partnership with UKRI.
The programme is all about supporting farmers, growers, businesses and researchers to get involved in collaborative research and development. Projects should help solve challenges and exploit opportunities to increase productivity and environmental sustainability in the agricultural and horticultural sectors in England.
- Find out more and ask questions about the scope and eligibility criteria directly from the funders
- Learn about the application process
- Meet potential partners to work on a collaborative project and apply for funding together
- Hear about emerging technologies that could be applied to AgriTech
- Welcome and Introduction – 10:00
- Farming Innovation Programme – 10:05
- Scope Overview – 10:15
- Competition Q&A – 10:25
- Thinking outside of AgriTech – IUK KTN Emerging & Enabling team – 11:00
- Breakout Rooms – 11:20
- Accidental Conversations – 11:40
- Close – 12:00
To find out more information click here.
20/09/2023 10:00 - 12:00