The annual event is returning for its fifth year in May 2024 at the Lincolnshire Showground, following the successful events in 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 which have connected hundreds of businesses.
Hosted by Heritage Lincolnshire and Archaeological Project Services and working in partnership with the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce this event has already grown significantly from the small event that started in February 2020.
The annual event is directly marketed and aimed at those within the Construction, Property, Heritage, Sustainability and Trade Industries across the East Midlands and its goal is to become the biggest in this UK region for supporting and connecting businesses.
New for 2024
- ‘Meet the Buyer’ event hosted by Compliance Chain, the complete construction industry software solution.
- CPD led talks and seminars throughout the event to develop learning and understanding within the industry.
- The Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce Construction and Property Network event will continue which attracted over 80 businesses in attendance in 2022.
- Local authorities will be exhibiting to inform about their latest economic growth and development programmes throughout the East Midlands and how businesses can get involved.
- Practical demonstrations of the latest equipment and technological advances in the industry such as geophysics equipment.
To compliment Build for the Future and to keep in line with Heritage Lincolnshire's charity mission, 2024 you'll see the second time they welcome their sister event ‘Heritage for the Future; East Midlands' into the Build for the Future hall.
Why you should attend?
This event has been created to encourage local businesses to find out more about saving their local heritage and how they can support local community groups and organisations. A ‘Meet the Funder’ event will welcome some of the national bodies to talk to people about how to get funding and encourage new businesses to become involved as contractors, as well as professional bodies from across the UK in all industries and membership organisations.
The CPD Talks and seminar programme will run alongside Build for the Future’s with a heritage led aspect, opening up the heritage world for anyone to get involved.
Practical demonstrations of traditional heritage skills will be on display and local colleges and universities will be encouraged to come along to have a go and find out how they can get involved in the local industry.
Prices are below the average price to exhibit at an event such as this and they are hoping to draw in attendees from across the East Midlands area by working with some key partners and influencers in the industry.
To find out more click here.
23/04/2024 10:00 - 15:00
Heritage Lincolnshire and Archaeological Project Services