The "Doing it Differently" Innovation Conference returns with Georgie Barrat from The Gadget Show.
Innovation means something different to everyone. It is more than creating brand new products and services; it is about improving what already exists, developing a new mindset for conducting business and providing a foundation for growing businesses.
Five specialists join us to share their knowledge. Smaller groups will focus on conversation and peer to peer learning.
Choose two from the following topics for a different learning experience:
- People & Leadership
- Digital Marketing
- Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
What the session looks like.
The world has changed and will continue to do so: it is volatile and complex, the speed of innovation is fast-paced. How do you lead innovation effectively in such an environment? And how do you embrace and implement business creativity and innovation as a business leader in a practical way that leads to results? In this highly engaging and interactive keynote session we will jointly explore areas of innovation leadership, including tools and strategies that can be applied the next day. The objective is to equip the participants with a roadmap so that they can start building an innovative culture.
- Going beyond limits: The need for creativity and innovation
- Breaking barriers: the “Spaghetti principle” of innovation
- The importance of an innovation leadership mind-set
- What leaders can learn from “swarms” for innovation: lessons from start-ups and biology?
- Tools for business leaders and owners to implement innovation
- Innovation coaching & leadership styles
- With cases and applications of innovation leadership
Click HERE to find out more and book your place.
Car Parking Information
There is free parking with up to 400 available parking spaces on site.