Join us to learn about the actions that your business should be considering now in order to minimise the risks associated with the United Kingdom leaving the European Union.
Focusing on Staffing, customs, taxation, currency risk (potentially other risks such as patent protection, licencing, data etc).
Speakers will be providing advice, and allow for questions to be asked by the delegates attending.
- Paul Collins from HSBC - Currency Risk
- Mark Taylor from Duncan & Toplis - Taxation
- Louis Harman from Chattertons Solicitors - Workforce/Employment & HR best practice
- Keith Loven from Loven & Co. - Patents/IPR/Trademarks
- Hayley Goldsborough from Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) - Preparing your Business for EU Exit
Breakfast and refreshments will be provided on the morning.
This event is being held in partnership with Business Lincolnshire. Places are limited so be sure to sign up now to avoid disappointment!
Commerce House, Carlton Boulevard, Lincoln
01/05/2019 07:30 - 10:00
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce