Every business needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing assets, tools and techniques to attract new customers and build loyalty with existing customers. This means designing an accessible, usable and value-adding website and using a range of digital marketing tools and techniques – integrated with traditional tools and techniques – to drive traffic, conversion, engagement and referrals.
This workshop is designed for people who want to get a better understanding of the key digital marketing tools and techniques available with a view to improving their digital marketing activities as well as measuring their effectiveness. This workshop is useful to people either new to digital marketing (or certain aspects thereof) and/or those wanting to confirm they’ve got the fundamentals right.
NB – This is not a practical workshop and delegates are not required to bring a laptop computer.
- Understand digital marketing and the key tools and techniques.
- Create a Digital Marketing Plan (take-away template).
- Develop clear and measurable objectives for your digital marketing activities.
- Create a great website, great content, great experience and benefit from ‘sharing’.
- Get found on the web (SEO & SEM/PPC – Search Engine Optimisation/Marketing).
- Build your digital profile using tools such as blogs, content marketing, and social media marketing, etc.
- Use digital and social media metrics and analytics to assess the success of your digital marketing activities and investments (including ROI).
- Marketing your website – Search Engine Optimisation, keyword search
- Outbound marketing versus inbound marketing
- Driving traffic to and understanding your website – Google Analytics
- Podcasts and blogging
- Direct email – Mailchimp
- Social media channels – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & YouTube
- Digital content management – Hootsuite
Workshop Presenter – Kelly Hunstone
Full days refreshments & lunch provided
Am I eligible?
These workshops are available for businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
As this is a business support focused programme, rather than a skills programme, all workshop/masterclass places are limited to one delegate from each business to ensure we can support as many businesses as possible at each workshop.
New Life Conference Centre, Sleaford
08/05/2019 09:00 - 16:30
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub