This practical masterclass will give an in-depth explanation of the detailed workings of the Facebook social media platform, a detailed overview of everything digital and is ideal for the business or sole-trader that is new to using and adopting digital applications as part of their business activities.
NB – This is a practical masterclasses and delegates are required to bring a laptop computer
NB – PLEASE NOTE a tablet or Smart Phone does not offer the full operational functions.
NB – You must already have an existing Facebook account set up and operational and it is an advantage that delegates already have some function knowledge.
In depth operational knowledge of the Facebook functionality, the different types of Facebook profiles and how to maximise profile and post reach.
- Difference between a profile, page, event & group
- How to effectively set up & use your Facebook page for your business
- How to effectively set up & use an event page
- How to effectively set up & use a group for your Facebook page
- Cover photo ideas
- Cover video ideas
- How to use Facebook video for your page
- How to use Facebook live video for your page
- How to advertise on Facebook
- How to get the Facebook pixel for your website (and why this is a must do action point)
Workshop Presenter – Liam Lally
Full days refreshments & lunch provided
Am I eligible?
These workshops are available for businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire).
As this is a business support focused programme, rather than a skills programme, all workshop/masterclass places are limited to one delegate from each business to ensure we can support as many businesses as possible at each workshop.
Singleton Training Services, 14 Deacon Rd, Lincoln
15/05/2019 09:00 - 16:30
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub