The workshop will cover:
• Exploring potential pricing structures that can be applied to many different products.
• Best places to start when it comes to selling your work.
• Having confidence in your product and its price and in yourself as a brand.
• Sales, discounts and competitions
• Originality and uniqueness in creative work.
• Quality control and using reliable tools and materials.
• Keeping accurate and detailed records
The workshop will be delivered by Rosie Kemp, jewellery and bead designer of bden glass Ltd and The Shop at Sneinton Market, Nottingham. She has an excellent understanding of a variety of handmade goods and their place in the retail sphere.
Priority will be given to businesses operating in the creative sector and based in Lincoln, North Kesteven or West Lindsey. Other businesses are welcome to apply should there be spaces available.
Please click HERE for more information and to book your place today!
15 - 16 St Mary's Street, Lincoln
29/06/2019 09:30 - 15:30