Improving Layouts (workplace organisation) means developing a stable environment which allows the operator to safely, assemble a part in the standard time, with accurate repeatability without having to hunt for their tools and materials. There are 3 main benefits which are safety, efficiency and controls.
The 5S’s are the first fundamental steps for a company to take when they implement Lean Manufacturing.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Explain Lean principles and the benefits of applying these to the business
- Understand how 5S contributes to business improvement
- Understand each of the 5S's and their importance
- Deliver and facilitate a 5S event
- Each workshop will offer practical group exercises which are informative and fully participative
- Help identify challenges and offer practical solutions to take back into your business
- Develop the skills of your employees
- Actions that you can apply in your business
- Are aimed at improving productivity, efficiency and profit providing improved customer service and value to your customers
- Can offer a terrific way to motivate your employees, encourage team work and collaboration
- Share your real-life manufacturing experiences with like-minded business people
Please click HERE for more information and to book your place today!
Car Parking Information
Free parking on site
Unit 9, Swingbridge Road, Grantham
21/01/2020 09:00 - 13:00
Manufacturing Growth Programme
Economic Growth Solutions