Looking for impartial business advice? Then attend the Business Lincolnshire online advice clinic on Monday at 10am.
This free drop-in session is a great opportunity for you to discuss any burning questions for one hour with a panel of experienced advisers.
Suitable for Lincolnshire businesses who:
· Want to know how best to survive and thrive in the current pandemic
· Are in an established business and are having growing pains
· Have just started a business, have met difficulties and want some feedback on how they might overcome them
· Have a specific idea and want to bounce thoughts off an experienced business adviser, or
· Perhaps the business has reached a plateau and you’re not sure what steps to take next.
Business Lincolnshire Advisers specialising in sales and marketing, business management, finance, international trade and digital solutions will be on hand to answer your questions – all have started and run their own businesses, just like you!
About Business Lincolnshire
Business Lincolnshire is set up to help support Greater Lincolnshire based businesses to start and grow. Business Lincolnshire hosts a Growth Hub – a single place to go to for business experts and mentors, support and guidance, grants and finance. The Business Lincolnshire team are passionate about helping your business to reach its full potential.
Am I eligible?
The clinic is available to businesses, partnerships, sole traders, and registered charities, with a trading address located within Greater Lincolnshire (North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire & Lincolnshire). Apologies, no support intermediaries, public bodies or financial sector businesses.