Are you finding Brexit guidance for business difficult to navigate?
On 31st January 2020, the UK is set to leave the European Union, and businesses have been advised to prepare themselves for the changes set to happen. At the Growth Hub, we aim to provide guidance and reassurance to businesses on a whole range of Brexit topics including:
- Up-to-date information on the changes and plans that matter to your business
- Tailored guidance specifically for businesses in the region via our helpline
- Access to fully funded support, provided at no cost to your business
- Information on upcoming events across the county specifically for business support during Brexit
- Regular updates via our weekly Business Bulletin
- Regular news updates on the latest Brexit news, as it happens
The UK government have launched the new checker tool to quickly identify what they need to do to ‘Get ready for Brexit’. Answer the questions in this tool and you will receive a tailored action plan to work through to help your business to get ready.
In addition, we also have a designated Resource Centre, complete with relevant Brexit topics for Importing and Exporting, what happens in the event of a No Deal, Regulations for products, intellectual property, business operations and more. We will keep updating this page as new information is released, so please keep checking back.
For other sources of help, you can talk to one of our friendly advisers by completing the online enquiry form.
Or for further signposting, call our helpline on 01522 846946.
There is also an official Government Helpline, suitable for National Guidance:
The Business Brexit helpline provides free advice on where businesses can find information and guidance to prepare for Brexit.
Telephone: 0300 2000 900 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
For information about importing and exporting goods after Brexit, contact the Brexit imports and exports helpline. The EU Settlement Resolution Centre helpline is also available for individuals and businesses who need help or information about the EU Settlement Scheme.
Extensive guidance on how your business can prepare for Brexit is available at https://www.gov.uk/brexit.