Is your business finding the transition period difficult to navigate?
At the Growth Hub, we aim to provide guidance and reassurance to businesses on a whole range of issues during the transition period, which ends on 31st December 2020.
We can offer:
- Up-to-date information on the changes and plans that matter to your business
- Tailored guidance specifically for businesses in the region via our helpline
- Access to fully-funded support, provided at no cost to your business
- Information on upcoming events across the county specifically for business support during the transition period
- Regular updates via our weekly Business Bulletin
- Regular news updates as they occur
The UK government has also launched a new checker tool to help businesses identify what they need to do before the transition period ends. Answer the questions in this tool and you will receive a tailored action plan to ensure your business is prepared.
In addition, we have a designated Resource Centre, which covers relevant topics such as importing and exporting, regulations for products, intellectual property, business operations and more. We will keep updating this page as new information is released, so please keep checking back.
For other sources of help, you can talk to one of our friendly advisers by completing the online enquiry form or call our EU Transition Helpline on 01522 846946.
There is also an official Government Helpline, suitable for National Guidance.
This helpline provides free advice on where businesses can find information and guidance to prepare for the 31st of December.
Telephone: 0300 2000 900 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).
For information about importing and exporting goods once the transition period ends, contact the Government's Imports and Exports Helpline. The EU Settlement Resolution Centre Helpline is also available for individuals and businesses who need further information about the EU Settlement Scheme.
Extensive guidance on how your business can prepare for the end of the transition period is available at https://www.gov.uk/brexit.