What is the grant available for?
There is £1.2m available for projects that will create jobs and economic growth in the following areas:
- Priority 1: Support for increasing farm productivity
- Priority 2: Support for micro and small enterprises and farm diversification
- Priority 3: Support for Rural Tourism
- Priority 4: Provision of rural services
- Priority 5: Support for cultural and heritage
- Priority 6: Increasing forestryAimed at farmers, foresters, businesses and community groups within rural North and North East Lincolnshire
Any eligibility criteria
Grant payments are paid in arrears and therefore applicants need to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to pay for the project costs until grant payments are received. It is expected that a maximum of 3 claims will be paid per project and that the minimum grant value of each claim will be £2500.
Successful applicants who are offered a grant will need to follow the terms of the grant funding agreement throughout the whole period – and for 5 years after the date of the final payment. This will be explained in more detail when a grant is offered.
What grant amounts are available?
The minimum grant that can be applied for is £2,500. The maximum grant amount will typically be £80,000. Grants will typically be limited to a maximum of 40% of the project’s total eligible costs.
The grant amount will depend on:
- the type of project;
- the size of the business; and
- the costs involved (NB: not all the costs of a project may qualify for funding).
How to apply for the grant?
Full Application Guidance can be downloaded HERE. It is strongly recommended that applicants go through the handbook in-depth to check that their project meets the criteria of the funding and the local priorities.
Contact: Shalon Perkins, LEADER Programme Coordinator
Tel: 01724 297768
Shalon Perkins, LEADER Programme Coordinator