What is the Business Support?
Our Scale Up Account Manager will visit you at your business premises and work with you to identify the most appropriate support, so the programme will be tailored to your specific growth stage and business needs. She will be there to provide support throughout your growth journey.
The support consists of a mix of one to one guidance, leadership and management programmes, Strategies for Rapid Growth, Managing the Media, coaching and peer to peer mentoring support as well as pathways through to National offers.
Who is the programme for?
Existing Scale-Up Businesses:
- Minimum of 10 employees at the start of the engagement.
- Achieved minimum £500k turnover in last year (operating for at least 3 years).
- Potential/aspiration to grow turnover and/or profit by a minimum of 20% (per annum) over a 3 year period
Potential Scale-Up Businesses:
- Minimum of 5 employees at the start of the engagement
- Achieved minimum £250k turnover in last year
- Potential/aspiration to grow turnover and/or profit by a minimum of 50% over a 3 year period
This support is tailored for businesses who are on a rapid growth trajectory that have at least 5 employees. Contact the Admin Team for further information.
What could it do for your company?
The support will help your business to identify and exploit opportunities to grow/ ensure you are upto date with the latest leadership and management thinking/ help to find new markets/ learn how to utilise the media and identify and access growth finance.
Who runs it?
This support programme is part of the Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub offer.
How to find out more?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub