What is the Business Support?
Companies selected to join Upscale will get:
- 12 in-depth workshops tackling fundamental growth barriers: Dedicated workshops for founders and the c-suite will explore the biggest scaling challenges, from culture, talent, product and leadership, to international expansion, finance and fundraising.
- Access to leading scale coaches: Sessions will be delivered by our scale coaches, seasoned entrepreneurs and experts who have been through it all.
- Peer-to-peer learning with other scaling companies: The opportunity to network with and learn from other leading UK tech scaleups, founders and leadership teams, as well as scale coaches.
- Exposure to our alumni network: The chance to join our network of over 100 successful UK tech companies, including Monzo, Bloom & Wild and Bulb, who have collectively raised over $1.4bn since joining the programme.
- Marketing and PR support: Positioning as a successful, fast-growth UK tech company, through marketing and press via Tech Nation.
Companies from all sectors are welcome to apply for the programme, and we choose around 30 to join us each year.
What could it do for your company?
Companies on the Upscale programme will benefit from open conversations, peer-to-peer learning opportunities, meetups and workshops, delivered by expert scale coaches and seasoned entrepreneurs who have been through it all. It’s free to join, and we don’t take an equity stake in your business either.
Who runs it?
Upscale is run by Tech Nation.
How to find out more?
Please click HERE for more information and to apply to join today!
Tech Nation 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU