Nominations are now open for businesses to be recognised in the 2022 Destination Lincolnshire Tourism Awards
Businesses can now be entered for any of the following categories at this year's event:
- Ethical, Responsible and Sustainable Tourism Award
- Experience of the Year
- Hotel of the Year
- New Tourism Business Award
- Pub of the Year
- Resilience and Innovation Award
- Self-Catering Accommodation Award
- Camping, Glamping and Holiday Park of the Year
- B&B and Guest House of the Year
- Taste of England (Taste Lincolnshire)
- Small Visitor Attraction
- Large Visitor Attraction
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Marketing Campaign
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
Applications for the competition must be submitted before the deadline of Wednesday 29th July.
Online judging will begin on 30th July, and mystery shopping from 13th August. Finalists will then be announced on Monday 15th August.
Tourism businesses of all sizes are encouraged to apply and winners will be put forward to the Visit England national awards 2023.
More information on the awards can be found here.