Interested in a career in health and social care? The Prince’s Trust is offering free employment support for 16 to 30-year-olds based in the East Midlands.
If you aren’t in full-time education, employment or training, this mentoring programme can help you to build a career in the sector.
The mentoring programme provides:
- Six months of tailored support, worked around your schedule
- One-to-one support from a mentor
- The chance to apply for a grant (usually £150) for work essentials, such as travel costs
- Free training courses and volunteering opportunities to build the practical experience you need to succeed
- CV writing support and help with confidence building
- More information about local job opportunities
To register your interest in joining the scheme, email email@example.com.