Terms and conditions
This website is managed by the BusinessLincolnshire Team of Lincolnshire County Council.
In using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use (the "Terms") set out below. If you do not agree to the Terms then you may not utilise or register to this website.
- You access and use the contents of this website entirely at your own risk. Lincolnshire County Council shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising directly or indirectly from use of any material on this website, including the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the contents of the website or otherwise. Whilst BusinessLincolnshire have secured the website so far as it reasonably can, it is possible that third parties, such as "hackers" could gain access to the website and alter its contents. BusinessLincolnshire will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or in connection with any defamatory statements made by third parties on the website. BusinessLincolnshire does not accept liability for any consequential or incidental damages or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the purchase or use of any products or services from the website (except liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence or to the extent required by law). You agree to indemnify BusinessLincolnshire for any loss or damage suffered by BusinessLincolnshire arising out of your use of this website and / or your breach of these terms and conditions of use.
- There may be links on this website to other websites operated by parties other than BusinessLincolnshire. The inclusion of any links does not imply endorsement by BusinessLincolnshire of these other websites or the services and products offered on them. BusinessLincolnshire has not reviewed any linked websites and is neither responsible for their content or accuracy nor the content or accuracy of any other websites to which they in turn may be linked.
- This website is intended for the use of customers in the United Kingdom only. It has been created and is operated according to the laws of England. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and to the laws of England.
- If any of these terms and conditions become or are declared to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction such terms shall be deemed deleted (to the extent necessary) and all remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- BusinessLincolnshire reserves the right, without prior notice to you, to discontinue the website, either permanently or temporarily, or change any of these terms and conditions without affecting any accrued rights or liabilities.
- BusinessLincolnshire is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected about you will be used to fulfill any service that you might request and also for marketing and research purposes. Your personal information will be stored securely and may be used to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. This information may be shared with other parts of Lincolnshire County Council and partner organisations. By supplying your personal information you consent to its use as described here. Individuals have a right to find out what information is held about them and to make corrections if necessary, they also have the right to contact BusinessLincolnshire to ask for their personal information not to be used in a certain way.
- All intellectual and proprietary rights arising in respect of all the data, information, website design, text, graphics, source code, software and all other material on this website (the Content) are the property of Lincolnshire County Council, under the brand of BusinessLincolnshire. All copyright rights are reserved and no part of this website may be copied or reproduced in any way without the written permission of BusinessLincolnshire. Permission is hereby granted, solely for the purpose of placing an enquiry with BusinessLincolnshire or in connection with an existing enquiry, to make and store an electronic copy (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) and to print pages of the Content on paper. Reproduction (in any other manner than as permitted above) of the Content is prohibited including modification, removal of any copyright or trade mark notices, distribution or republication.
If you have any queries or comments about any statements on this website please either address them in writing to the Company's registered office at Lincolnshire County Council, County Offices, Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1YL, 01522 552222 or alternatively use the "Contact Form" page on the website.