What is the Business Support?
The visitor economy has been affected harder than most other business sectors, by the recent pandemic, with the resulting trading restrictions, and reduction in visitor numbers, over the past 19 months.
The Greater Lincolnshire LEP and Lincolnshire County Council are aware of the hardship faced by most businesses operating in this area and wish to boost their prospects, by developing a bespoke support programme to grow the sector.
This programme will be part of the Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub offer and will be delivered by specialist consultancy CDI Alliance has experience in this sector, having worked on developing the business section of the new VisitLincolnshire website and delivering bespoke masterclasses and support for the businesses operating on Lincolnshire’s east coast. As well as delivering tourism-based support in other regions.
With the support of a team of specialists your business ambitions can be a reality.
Summary of the programme
• A bespoke support programme aimed at the Hospitality & Tourism businesses
• This is a cohort-based programme that will be delivered over 8-week period.
• There will be three groups of approximately 8-12 businesses supporting a range of business types from Sole Traders, Partnerships & Family businesses, Businesses up to 5 permanent staff and Businesses with casual & seasonal staff
• Using a combination of Group sessions, 1-2-1 support and 1-2-few support to create a programme that is flexible but meets the individual needs of each participant as they choose their own support path and style of learning.
• There will be a dedicated Boost Programme adviser for each group.
• Regular reviews by the allocated Boost Programme adviser will ensure that the support is focused and appropriate for the participants development needs.
There are just 30 places available on Hospitable Boost: an intensive bespoke programme of support. You’ll be split into non-competing peer groups for the initial session to uncover and share the ambitions for your business; using specially commissioned video case studies to kick off the discussions.
Then with the guidance of your Boost Advisor you can choose what type of specific support you need from a wide range of topics, before re-grouping to share experiences learnt.
Taking place between January and March 2022, the support will provide between 13 and 21 hours being delivered as 1:1, 1:few and 1:many coaching sessions.
To join Hospitable Boost to help make your business ambitions a reality, express interest below and we’ll contact you to arrange an initial chat about your business and ambitions.
Please register your interest on the link below:
Who runs it?
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub
How to find out more?
Hospitable Boost 2022