What is the grant available for?
15/06/21 All applications are now closed!
Our programme has been incredibly popular, and we have been able to support so many fantastic businesses. Unfortunately, our applications for energy efficiency support are now closed. We hope in the future that more funding becomes available to be able to support businesses on their sustainable journeys. If you do have any questions, you can reach the team on 01472 323825 .
Further support details:
North Lincolnshire businesses, please email Jose.email@example.com.
Lincolnshire based businesses, please contact the Resource Efficiency Project or a business advisor via website https://www.businesslincolnshire.com/start-and-grow-my-business/making-savings-to-grow/resource-efficiency-overview/
Smart Energy provides free energy and low carbon services to small and medium sized enterprises located in the Greater Lincolnshire area. They can help your business to become more energy efficient; helping you to reduce the cost of your energy bills.
They offer a wide range of support:
- Free advice and support
- Onsite audits, including an energy saving report
- Energy saving workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Dedicated support via phone and email
To help your business become more energy efficient, some of the following changes could be made depending on what we recommended:
- Installation of a new boiler
- LED lights
- Heating management systems and controls
- High efficiency pumps and hydraulic balancing
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Pipe and hot water tank insulation
- Radiant (infra-red) heating panels
- Timer switches
- Eco appliances, such as energy efficient kettles
- Solar PV
Capital or Revenue or Both?
Only capital grants available
Any eligibility criteria
To apply your business must:
- Be a small to medium enterprise located in the Greater Lincolnshire area.
- Employ less than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million.
- Be willing to be financially checked
- To have not had state aid over the amount of €200,000
What grant amounts are available?
They offer two different types of funding, but you can only be eligible for one.
For small energy projects e.g. changing to LED lights, they can offer a £500 voucher to help cover the cost. An attendance to an energy saving workshop is required, including 12 hours of engagement with the programme.
For larger projects they can help you cover the total cost with a grant of up to 38%. See terms and conditions.
If the project is under £25,000, you are only required as a minimum to get one quote from your preferred supplier.
How to apply for the grant?
Please click here
Smart Energy Greater Lincolnshire