This is the official accessibility statement for BusinessLincolnshire.
Great care has been taken in the construction of this site to ensure a high level of accessibility that meets The World Wide Web Consortium's WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) standards.
If you do have problems, or would like to make any suggestions to improve the site from an accessibility point of view, please get in touch with us.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
For further information about how to make web browsing easier please visit the BBC website|. They explain in more detail the many ways you can change your browser, computer, keyboard and mouse settings to make the web more accessible for you.