What is the Business Support?
CBBC Navigator is a retainer service designed to sustain and grow client’s interactions with the China market deploying CBBC’s sector and regional specialists on a retainer basis. Navigator enables companies to conduct essential in-market business activity – quickly and at an affordable price.
The Navigator service will enable you to:
- Obtain valuable market insights on digital platforms, competitors, geographical and market segment analysis.
- Leverage CBBC networks and local knowledge across China to drive sales and business development.
- Activate CBBC specialists to attend meetings on your behalf and develop partnerships, sales and distribution channels.
- Deliver targeted marketing communications and events.
- Utilise CBBC operations team to support HR and recruitment needs, assist with document drafting and translation and provide business concierge services.
- Access support and guidance to safeguard your company’s Intellectual Property.
Our Navigator solution is:
- Fully Customisable - Engage CBBC’s team of specialists according to your specific brief to deliver immediate and improved results for your business.
- Flexible& Collaborative - Work with a CBBC team possessing local and specialised expertise dedicated to serving your business as an extension of your core team.
- Cost Effective - Gain affordable access to CBBC’s network and resources in line with your budgetary requirements with no additional costs.
- Easily Accessible - Interact and maintain business with the China market while travel restrictions remain in force for the immediate term; use as a means to speed-up resumption and recovery prospects in the medium term and maintain sustainable business in the longer-term as the global economy gets back on track.
Find out more here:
An up to date index of CBBC events can be found here:
Who runs it?
China-Britain Business Council.
How to find out more?
Click HERE to find out more.